Missions matter. If you want to understand the heart of any service organization, look no further than its mission statement. There you will find the clearest view of its purpose, passion, and promise.
ClearTrust Claims thrives on its connections with other like-minded service organizations, helping veterans, civilians, and their families who have suffered injury through asbestos exposure. So, what better way to partner effectively than to align our mission with the missions of the many services organizations dedicated to helping these same communities?
In the spirit of aligning missions, we took the time to read through a long list of mission statements for the many veteran and civilian services organizations you would imagine. We were inspired by the repeated areas of mission overlap and encouraged in solidarity to align with them. Here is a sample of those missions with which we aspire to ally:
- step into the turmoil and fight to provide needed assistance for others
- veterans serving veterans
- fighting for the interests of America’s injured heroes
- enhance the well-being of America’s veterans, their families, our military, and our communities by devotion to mutual helpfulness
- serve our veterans, the military, and our communities, and advocate on behalf of all veterans.
- offer hope and support to asbestos disease sufferers and families and provide them assistance, emotional support, and community with others
- ensure that veterans always receive their earned entitlements and are recognized for the sacrifices they and their loved ones have made on behalf of this great country
- improve the quality of life for veterans, their families, and the communities where they live through leadership, advocacy, and services.
- empowering veterans to lead high-quality lives with respect and dignity.
If you have a mission statement you want to share with us or a need that we can help you with, we would love to hear from you.
You served us, now let us serve you.